JOHN Cena says he has been emotionally destroyed after speaking for the first time since his collapse with fiancé Nikki Bella.
The sun reports WWE and Hollywood superstar Cena 41, fell on a knee for Bella, 34, last year's WrestleMania.
But the news broke earlier this month that the couple has decided to call it ending and claiming that they "continue to love and respect each other".
Cena has been close-up since, but has broken his silence while promoting his latest movie "Hops" at CinemaCon in Vegas.
He told TMZ : "I love Nicole with all my heart and the hard of the split."  "It's a tough time, but it's life."
"We are all walking through heights , and we all go through low. "
" I'm going through it. I love her. I will always love her.
"My heart hurts her … I know I was in love, so I always want it."
The couple announced the shock news in a joint statement on April 16th.
It is read: "After much reflection and six years of being together, Nikki Bella and John Cena announced today their decision to separate as a couple.
" While this decision was difficult, we continue with great love and respect for each other. "
" We pray that you respect our privacy during this time of our lives. "
Cena has not been seen on WWE TV since his crushing loss to The Undertaker at WrestleMania 34 on April 8.
But he will be in action at the biggest royal rumble in Saudi Arabia when he takes on the Triple H this Saturday (AEDT).
– This story originally appeared on thesun.co.uk